Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Roadside Assistance: Positive experience
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Positive experience

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Oma and Opa TH

Central PA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/18 11:53am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have had a Good Sam membership for about 10 years. Fortunately we have only needed to use our roadside assistance 3 times over the years. All three have been positive experiences but our most recent encounter is worth mentioning. We took our class c out just for an overnight trip to watch the grandkids show animals at a 4-H livestock show. Parked in a grassy area with hook-ups, it was raining when we arrived and proceeded to rain heavily through the night and the next day. Needless to say, when we went to leave the MH sunk into the mud and we were stuck. We called roadside assistance and within about an hour from the initial call MAG towing out of Rehoboth Beach, DE ( about 40 minutes away) arrived and winched us out.
Tow truck driver was very knowledgeable, prompt and friendly.
Since it seems we only hear of negative experiences just wanted to say how grateful we are to have this plan and will never be without it!!

RoadsideGuy

Colorado

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/31/18 11:57am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thank you Oma And Opa for the feedback! I’ll share your comments with our team also.

Many thanks!

Darren J White
Senior Director - Operations
Good Sam Roadside and TravelAssist

2edgesword

New York

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/18 12:38pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Glad to hear about your positive experience.

Lwiddis

Los Angeles :(

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/18 01:04pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good!

2015 Winnebago 2101DS TT & Tahoe LTZ, 300 watts WindyNation solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL flagpole for US flag. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - old MOS 1542 & 1560.

DutchmenSport

Between Anderson, Pendleton, & Lapel, Indiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/31/18 01:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]

DutchmenSport

2013 Outback 298RE
2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Duramax Dually
1400 / 14000 Equal-i-zer Weight Distribution
2 Dachshunds, 1 cat, 2 old folks and lots of love!

BruceB61

South Carolina

View Profile

Posted: 06/08/18 06:30am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We recently decided to get back into the RV scene buying an older Fleetwood Bounder. When we brought it home from the dealership it was pouring rain and with no place to park it at home, I pulled off the road a little onto the grass. Three days later it was hopelessly stuck, having recently signed up for Good Sam roadside assistance, I called about 11 am and told the dispatcher that I would be home around 530 if they could get someone out to pull me. When I got home the wrecker operator was already hooked up and waiting on me, he was able to pull me to the road without a problem.
Thanks Good Sam for being there.
BruceB61

GSRoadsideAssistance

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/08/18 06:43am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thank you for the positive feedback BruceB61. We appreciate you taking the time to share it on the forum.

Zach

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/11/18 07:17am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Positive experience
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS