Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Revisiting: Can’t use member features on GS site...
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Revisiting: Can’t use member features on GS site...

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
jkwilson

Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 06/01/18 12:22pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My original thread

It just gets stranger and stranger.

Since my original post, I've tried accessing the site using a couple of different computers and different ISPs that have never been used before to access the site, and tried a couple of different browsers that I hadn't used before. Every single way I try to login has exactly the same result. A few days ago, I PM'd Ella to get more help. I was a sent a confirmation that my membership is valid. I do this stuff for a living, and this is clearly a system problem on their end.

Yesterday, Ella left a message for me on my phone with a callback number. Because I can't take my phone to work, it was late in the day before I got the message so I waited until this morning to return the call.

Here's where it gets odd. I called, and the person who answered the phone answered as a completely different business that had nothing to do with Good Sam, this forum, Camping World etc.. I looked down and verified that I had dialed the correct number and then told them I was trying to call Good Sam club. She seemed a little surprised, but then said she'd transfer me. After a few minutes of holding, another person answered, and again made no mention of Good Sam. I asked for Ella, and he informed me that no one named Ella worked there. When I told him I was returning a call from her, he said he'd check. After a few minutes, he came back and told me Ella worked in "another department", but she was on vacation and that he would forward my information to that department. End of call and still haven't heard back from them.

To be honest, I'm getting concerned about this organization having any of my personal information. I don't even know who I was talking to.

So basically I still can't use the membership I paid for, and it appears I never will be able to. Guess I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned and $69 down the tubes.

John & Kathy
2014 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS
2014 F250 SBCC 6.2L 3.73

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/01/18 12:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jkwilson,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam. I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having. Please send a private message with your phone number for assistance.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

jkwilson

Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 06/05/18 09:50am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They got it fixed!

The phone process could have been better, but I have to say everyone I dealt with was polite and friendly.

Thanks again to those who helped

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/05/18 10:07am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jkwilson,

Thank you very much for the update and your feedback. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

beemerphile1

Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 06/05/18 11:02am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

jkwilson wrote:

They got it fixed!

The phone process could have been better, but I have to say everyone I dealt with was polite and friendly.

Do tell. What was the issue?

Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

jkwilson

Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 06/05/18 01:28pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

beemerphile1 wrote:

jkwilson wrote:

They got it fixed!

Do tell. What was the issue?

I don't know. Stacy passed it on to their IT folks and it was resolved by them.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/21/18 06:45am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Club

> Revisiting: Can’t use member features on GS site...
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Club

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS