Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: I-95 is the “middle of nowhere”?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> I-95 is the “middle of nowhere”?

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
PastorCharlie

NC

View Profile

Posted: 06/02/18 06:08pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DutchmenSport wrote:

Perhaps everyone is being too hard on the agent. Give them a break, sheesh! After all, it took me a whole 3 minutes to go to Bing Maps, find the location, capture the image below, save it to my photo hosting site and post it here! Come'on! You guys are just expecting too much! Three minutes, and I'm not even an agent!

[image]

Edit: and oh, by the way... I'm in Indiana sitting in my travel trailer watching television with air conditioner running, messing around on these forums!

I notice that your picture gives the location of the area as: Mile Post 51 I-95 S Walterboro, SC 29488. The State Trooper had no problem finding the area.

timmac

Las Vegas

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/02/18 06:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

classic 31 wrote:

I am sure Good Sam would love everyone to pay there prieums and change there own tires.

Well that's me, I can change my 19.5 motorhome tire when needed, I use tow service for when its a mechanical breakdown, I think I could do the flat change in about a hour and be down the road, no reason to wait hours or the next day for just a flat that many have.

HadEnough

Traveling. Always.

View Profile

Posted: 06/02/18 07:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The agent could have done more, but why not just look at your gps to see the town you are in?

lmpres

New Hampshire

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/03/18 04:33am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just so you know, "could not find a provider" means "could not find anyone who will accept our low ball offer to change your tire"

jerryjay11

Dover

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/03/18 08:48am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

So a few years back had ran out of gas on Rt 95 in Maine. GSRA agent informed me they did not have any service providers in the area, but never offered to call state police or any further assistance. I was left to be on my own.

So all we, as Good Sam members, ask is for the GSRA call receptionist be better trained in providing the help we need and pay for.

GSRoadsideAssistance

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/03/18 10:10am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thank you for the post JerryJay11. I apologize for the lack of service. Please send me a private message with your membership information and a phone number to contact you.

Thank you,

Zach

jerryjay11

Dover

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/03/18 12:06pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

GSRoadsideAssistance wrote:

Thank you for the post JerryJay11. I apologize for the lack of service. Please send me a private message with your membership information and a phone number to contact you.

Thank you,

Zach

Zach,

This occurred several years back and I let my membership expire. I have since purchased the GSRA again and hope issues like this will be addressed in call centers' training. No need to discuss it any further with me.

GSRoadsideAssistance

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/03/18 12:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thank you for the response JerryJay11. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns going forward.

Zach

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/08/18 07:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,
I am going to close this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> I-95 is the “middle of nowhere”?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS