cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Handy apps for iPhone

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
Just found a couple nice to use apps while updating a new phone.
RVC Lite. It has features like a camping site logbook, trip journal, a do it yourself procedures list, to do reminders while camping, to do after camping, a place to have your RV & TV data, and a really nice leveling program.
Sanidumps has an app but they haven't updated it to work with the current iOS;(
On top of that, I couldn't get it to work right with location finding on my iPad. As long as I have phone service, at least I can use the sanidump website.
Another app I have yet to work with but seems interesting is Campers helper. It is supposed to find campgrounds and list features nearby or within a given radius.
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,
9 REPLIES 9

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
2edgesword wrote:
There is also the level app on the Iphone. It paired with the compass app. It will check side to sida and front to back frig level.

I use a golf ball.

Allstays, RV Parky and Copilot RV are my useful apps.

Also Waze for traffic alerts.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

JohnG3
Explorer
Explorer
All Stays Camp and RV.
John and Elaine. Furry ones, Bubba, Buddy, Barney and Miss Chevious
2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40 SP
Know guns, know safety, know peace. No guns, no safety, no peace.

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
NO CABLE and ANTENNA POINT. Different ways of getting similar data. Distance to OTA television station direction and distance. NO CABLE actually has a TV Guide like feature with the next 4 hours of programming of the local stations, including the sub channels of each digital station.
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,

mbopp
Explorer
Explorer
2edgesword wrote:
There is also the level app on the Iphone. It paired with the compass app. It will check side to sida and front to back frig level.

I have the level & compass on my Android. And topo maps where you can download an area and have it available off-line. Ditto for state road maps.
2017 Grand Design Imagine 2650RK
2019 F250 XLT Supercab
Just DW & me......

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
HandyLevel also has a bubble level that's pretty good. I've used it before for leveling speaker stacks at outside festivals. BUT RVC Lite will actually quantify the amount of change needed and that's cool.

2edgesword
Explorer
Explorer

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
One used on a frequent basis is DishForMyRV. Cost $10 but well worth it. Also have the free Winegard app that shows OTA stations in the area and distance as will as satellites (use it main,unforgettable (OTA)
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
You should also be able to get `Alexa' on your phone.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just got the dishpointer.com app for aiming our sat dish. Super cool! Def. a must have if you have to manually aim a dish.