cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? Fuzion 403 and Kawasaki Teryx-4 ?

dcmac214
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone carry a Kawasaki Teryx-4 in a Fuzion 403?

Unable to straddle a saddle any more, looking at getting a side-by-side for our Colorado and Utah vacations. #1 on our list is the Kawasaki Teryx-4 for the 4 seats. Did some measuring and wondering if the Teryx-4 will fit in with the way the loft sticks out in the garage.
4 REPLIES 4

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
If its close perhaps airing down the tires to almost flat?
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Y-Guy
I can't say about that specific unit, but others have had this issue with different toys. Measuring the Teryx and figuring out the peak where the roof of the Teryx is likely to be at the highest point on the ramp is the # you need to know. Plus plan if you ever put on some larger tires.

I do recall one member had to disconnect the roof of his golf cart when loading. Another member removed the cabinets that abutted the loft to accommodate his setup.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

dcmac214
Explorer
Explorer
Bob E. wrote:
Maybe ask the Kawi dealer if you could bring your toy hauler down and see if it would fit?

Will do that just to make sure, same as we did with the ATVs. Was hoping someone here had the same setup so I'd know in advance if it was a no-go. Nearest dealer with a Teryx-4 is an hour away and don't want to make the trip without a reasonable chance of things fitting together.

Bob_E_
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe ask the Kawi dealer if you could bring your toy hauler down and see if it would fit?