Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Good Sam Roadside Assistance: Tow bill reimbursement
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Tow bill reimbursement

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
GULFMAN

MOORESVILLE, NC,USA

View Profile

Posted: 06/07/18 05:35am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We broke down on a South Carolina two lane country road going up a very steep hill (truck engine just quite). Wife started calling Good Sams while i flagged traffic after about 45 minutes a young man ask if we would like him to pull us up the hill with a chain to a safe location. Wife still on the phone with Good Sams after about 3 hours they said they could not find an appropriate wrecker in that area. The young man said there was a good mechanic up the road about 1.3 miles if I could get there.
So we called the mechanic and ask if he could help. He gave us the number of a local towing service and within about 45 minutes they showed up and towed us that 1.3 miles to the mechanics shop where we spent the night. We called Good Sams back and said we have found a wrecker on our own. The person said that’s find just submit the tow bill to them and we will be reimbursed. We called Good Sams and they said they would send us a form to fill out and to send it back it has been a little over a week and have received nothing. Is there someone we could contact or does it just take a little longer then a week?
I figured just scan the bill and e-mail to someone with Good Sams.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/07/18 07:09am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Gulfman,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam. Please send a private message with your Good Sam Roadside membership number and your phone number so I can assist.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 06/11/18 07:17am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Tow bill reimbursement
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS