Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Van full of show dogs stolen
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  General Topics

> Van full of show dogs stolen

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Deb and Ed M

SW MI & Space Coast, FL USA

View Profile

Posted: 06/08/18 06:23am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

colliehauler wrote:

Crowe wrote:

Apparently this dimwit hasn't heard of the term DRIVE THROUGH.
I take my Collies on long trips and sometimes I have to use the restroom. I get gas, food and use the restroom with the truck locked and running for the A/C. If I go into a sit down restaurant or grocery store I fire up the generator turn on A/C in the 5er or TT for the Collies both have built in Onan's.

Yeah - I can do that with my van, too (lock it while it's running) - I'm guessing the Promaster in question was a more basic model with manual locks? But anyone with the IQ of a turnip knows that a vehicle left running and doors unlocked, is an invitation that many people of questionable character can't refuse.

colliehauler

Mc Pherson KS USA

View Profile

Posted: 06/08/18 06:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Deb and Ed M wrote:

colliehauler wrote:

Crowe wrote:

Apparently this dimwit hasn't heard of the term DRIVE THROUGH.
I take my Collies on long trips and sometimes I have to use the restroom. I get gas, food and use the restroom with the truck locked and running for the A/C. If I go into a sit down restaurant or grocery store I fire up the generator turn on A/C in the 5er or TT for the Collies both have built in Onan's.

Yeah - I can do that with my van, too (lock it while it's running) - I'm guessing the Promaster in question was a more basic model with manual locks? But anyone with the IQ of a turnip knows that a vehicle left running and doors unlocked, is an invitation that many people of questionable character can't refuse.

Police around here call them crimes of opportunity. Even if they did not have that feature they could of had a spare key made so they could lock the door with the motor running. I also never let the vehicle out of site except for when in the restroom.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  General Topics

> Van full of show dogs stolen
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS