Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Roaming RVers September Rally at Bald Ridge Creek Campground
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Roaming RVers September Rally at Bald Ridge Creek Campground

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

View Profile

Posted: 06/10/18 02:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Roaming RVers welcome all to come join us at Bald Ridge Creek Campground on Sept. 7th thru 9th.
This is a popular campground so get your reservations soon.

Here is a little about this park; Bald Ridge Creek Campground is on Lake Sidney Lanier, popular for its aqua-blue waters and spectacular scenery.

Each year, over 7.5 million visitors travel to Lake Sidney Lanier for fantastic fishing and boating on the beautiful reservoir in northern Georgia.
Natural Features:
Lake Lanier is nestled in the foothills of the Georgia Blue Ridge Mountains. The lake features 692 miles of shoreline and spans 38,000 acres of lush terrain.

The reservoir was created in 1956 with the completion of Buford Dam on the Chattahoochee River.

Recreation:
Bald Ridge Creek offers many outdoor recreation opportunities including fishing, swimming, wake boarding, kayaking and much more.

There's a playground at the campground and a swimming beach for campers and day-use visitors.

Facilities:
The 82 campsites come with electric and water hookups. Additional conveniences in the well-maintained park include a dump station, laundry facilities, hot showers and a boat ramp.

Nearby Attractions:
By boat, there's plenty of coves and islands to explore on the lake. For land activities, head to the Sawnee Mountain Preserve for hiking, rock climbing and an interactive visitors center for kids.

These are open rallies and All Campers are welcome to come join in, for newbie’s to this group this is a gathering of all kinds of campers just for camping fun, fellowship and of course plenty of eating. We will get together Friday night for meet and greet, Saturday morning for breakfast and Saturday night for dinner with a theme and will have an outing of some kind to venture away from the campsite. So y'all come join in for a great camping adventure!
Mark & Janice
[emoticon]

GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

View Profile

Posted: 06/10/18 02:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Here is the attendee list;
GottaRunGottaCamp site 46 Sept. 6th to 9th
LEP100 site 45 Sept. 7th to 9th
ATL_JOHN site 41 Sept. 7th to 9th
shutterbug0131 site 47 Sept. 7th to 9th
Pawpaw48 site 40 Sept. 6th to the 9th

Please post if you are attending & what site #.
Thanks and we looking forward to seeing everyone!
[emoticon]

* This post was last edited 06/20/18 11:46am by GottaRunGottaCamp *   View edit history

shutterbug0131

Homer, GA

View Profile

Posted: 06/10/18 03:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My name is Amber, I am the niece of Mark and Janice Herzer. Me and my husband Matthew, our 10 year old son Cody, our 5 year old son Logan, and our 3 year old miniature dashaund Bella will be coming. We have booked our site and will be staying at site # 47. We can't wait to spend another fun filled weekend with everyone!

GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

View Profile

Posted: 06/10/18 05:23pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

shutterbug0131 wrote:

My name is Amber, I am the niece of Mark and Janice Herzer. Me and my husband Matthew, our 10 year old son Cody, our 5 year old son Logan, and our 3 year old miniature dashaund Bella will be coming. We have booked our site and will be staying at site # 47. We can't wait to spend another fun filled weekend with everyone!

Glad you are going to join in with us Amber and we look forward to spending time with you and you're family!
[emoticon]

Pawpaw48

Locust Grove

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/20/18 10:50am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We will be there. Arriving 9-6 and leaving 9-9. Looking forward to the fellowship. We will be in site 40.

2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Duramax and Allison tranny.
2008 Heartland Bighorn 3100RL with TrailAire TriGlide, Ground Control Systems electric leveling, TPMS, self adjusting brakes

GottaRunGottaCamp

East of Atlanta, Ga.

View Profile

Posted: 06/22/18 11:49am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Pawpaw48 wrote:

We will be there. Arriving 9-6 and leaving 9-9. Looking forward to the fellowship. We will be in site 40.

Glad to hear you will be attending this one and as always we are looking forward to seeing you and Mary along with everyone else!
[emoticon]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Roaming RVers September Rally at Bald Ridge Creek Campground
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS