Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bend over and grab em......Here it comes

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
THIS will not end well!

Hmmm, the players say costs will go down for the consumer. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I have a lightly used bridge for sale in Brooklyn....cheap.

And for those who think they are safe from what increases this causes because they have Verizon or some other carrier.....good luck.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?
13 REPLIES 13

Optimistic_Para
Explorer
Explorer
Isn't it interesting that a judge can spend hundreds, maybe thousands of hours listening to the evidence, both pro and con, on a complicated subject, before rendering a verdict, only to have his verdict questioned by people who didn't spend ten minutes listening to the evidence?

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
Cut the cord,, I did 3 years ago and went full streaming and I get thousands of free channels..

Cable/Satellite TV is a joke..

:C

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
^^^^^^You mean like a "Before" and "After"? ๐Ÿ™‚
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to review the Judges checkbook.
Marvin
Marvin

2010 Coachman Freelander 22TB on a
2008 Sprinter/Freightliner chassis
1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
2012Coleman wrote:
The Judge wrote:
that the government had failed to prove that the deal violates antitrust law, and ripped apart its case in his opinion.

Just goes to show you that when something really matters, they are incompetent and not able to to perform their jobs.
Hey, c'mon now, we got the best that money can buy.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Oh and it is either today. or yesterday that the rules on NET NEUTRALITY ... Died.
Net neutrality means you get as much bandwidth as you pay for.
But now some companies get MORE and some LESS than they are paying for.

SO you may find for example THIS forum loading S-L-O-W-E-R and Twitter lightening fast. or ..

Well pick any two internet content providers.. You may now find one slow and the other fast where as last week they were both the same.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
The Judge wrote:
that the government had failed to prove that the deal violates antitrust law, and ripped apart its case in his opinion.

Just goes to show you that when something really matters, they are incompetent and not able to to perform their jobs.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

turbojimmy
Explorer
Explorer
bucky wrote:
Since TWC is now Spectrum how does this play out?
Anything ATT is questionable except their cell phone division.

The merger is not with Time Warner Cable, it's with Time Warner Inc, the entertainment/media company that owns HBO, CNN and Warner Brothers Studios among other things. It is not a merger of like-companies. It is a merger of two companies that produce two different components of a product - the product being "content" (movies, "TV" shows, etc.). AT&T had the network to deliver it, now they own the company that creates a lot of it.
1984 Allegro M-31 (Dead Metal)

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Reminds me of the time Chevy and Toyota contemplated a merger. (remember that? Well, if you don't, let me remind you). Both company big-wigs sat down and started hammering out the possibilities and how a merger could be done. All was going well until the discussion of the name-brand of the new future automobile. What would it be called. Chevrolet would no longer work since the company would actually be half invested with Toyota. Toyota could not use that name either for obvious reasons.

A compromise was derived, which eventually killed the entire deal and the merger never happened when someone came up with the name for their new automobile ... The Toy-let! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
And the proposed merger between T-Mobile and Sprint wonโ€™t help either.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Since TWC is now Spectrum how does this play out?
Anything ATT is questionable except their cell phone division.
Puma 30RKSS

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I am reminded of when the Detroit Free Press and the Detroit News entered into a Joint Operating Agreement. basically becomming one paper with two mastheads.

They promised no price increse.. That lasted about 2 weeks.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just sold my ocean front home in arizona.