cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Eurochair

BillyandKris
Explorer
Explorer
Just wanted to let you know. We bought the Eurochair at Camping World in N. Little Rock, AR maybe a couple of years ago (could have been 3?) Anyway, for the amount that is paid for this chair one would expect it to last. The seat is already cracking. We have taken good care of it. We like the chair a lot, but are extremely disappointed in the quality for the price.
8 REPLIES 8

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
Bonded leather looks nice but doesn't last. Cracks and peeles. Google the difference between bonded leather and genuine leather.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
I reject the notion that if you paid $500 for something you should expect it to fail therefor tough toenails.
You should expect a lot more years than that from a freakin chair.

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Checking online that is low to mid price for euro chairs. Quality is going to cost you 800 and up.

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
BillyandKris wrote:
donn0128 wrote:
There are lots of places selling that style of chairs at prices from cheap to really expensive. Obviously you got cheap. The ones in our fiver were still in excellent shape even after 13 years.

I don't consider $400-500 cheap. We got it at Camping World and I didn't realize Camping World sold cheap items. They always seem a bit pricey to us so we thought we were getting a quality piece of furniture from a reputable dealer.
Cheap products at high prices.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

BillyandKris
Explorer
Explorer
donn0128 wrote:
There are lots of places selling that style of chairs at prices from cheap to really expensive. Obviously you got cheap. The ones in our fiver were still in excellent shape even after 13 years.

I don't consider $400-500 cheap. We got it at Camping World and I didn't realize Camping World sold cheap items. They always seem a bit pricey to us so we thought we were getting a quality piece of furniture from a reputable dealer.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
BillyandKris,

Thank you for contacting Camping World. I am sorry to hear about your chair. Please send a private message with your phone number for assistance.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer