cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Eclipse customer service - great job!

mhamershock
Explorer
Explorer
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Stephanie at Eclipse. She didn't give up when I asked about some parts for my 2012 CBG27 hauler, and has gotten me in contact with the OEM manufacturers that made the parts. Some small items, but the biggie was the rearmost fresh tank has cracked unrepairably. I'm hoping to drop it and install a new one myself, and have reached out to the MFG to see if I can get one.

Not the first time I've gone to Eclipse with an issue that I wanted to self-repair, and they've come through before this as well. 15k miles on the hauler since new, and mostly just minor issues that I have handled myself with their parts support.

Mike
8 REPLIES 8

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
tanks supports are junk on all trailers IMHO. My new one is really bowed but with covered underbelly it's impossible to see what's really going on.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Y-Guy
Mike thanks for the update about how things worked out, very helpful for future members!

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

mhamershock
Explorer
Explorer
It all worked out well - got a new fresh water tank coming from Inca Plastics to replace the one that failed. $300 for a new 50 gal tank, shipped.

FWIW, the 2 fresh tanks aren't supported well enough by the 3 straps. You need to install supports (I used unistrut) lengthwise or the tanks will fold/buckle when they are full. I don't tow with full tanks except for the last few miles into whatever motocross track I am hitting, but that's all it took to fold the rear tank and crack it. Took 5 years to fail.

Mike

judelaurenzo25g
Explorer
Explorer
Happy to hear you got taken care of. My relationship with Eclipse started off a little rocky but I'm a happy camper...literally. Shout out to Daniel Z. and Kevin F. for helping me out and taking care of me.
A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™ve also had really good/timely support from Kathy whenever I reach out to them.
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
That's great news!
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
like!
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Always good to hear people still make an effort to locate parts.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker