cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Beginner

Hastyscout
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know if 19 ft. motor homes are still being manufactured?
13 REPLIES 13

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sorry I'm late to this thread. And I know my answer is exactly what the OP asked for but sort of close. We wanted basically the same thing and ended up with a Phoenix Cruiser 2100. 22' long and we love it!!! Couldn't be happier. A bit wider than a Class B, but has a slide a dry bath and plenty of room for two. Check them out here.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

monkey44
Nomad II
Nomad II
magicbus wrote:
The Winnebago Revel is 19'5" according to their specs. Don't be afraid of the price on their page as my experience is they discount pretty well.

Dave

These are built on a Mercedes drive train -- RWD and 4x4 available, and pretty pricey... diesel, not sure it a gas model is option. Pretty much take you anywhere you want to go tho -- we're setting up a date to meet the dealer in Tampa soon as one arrives. He's OOS at the moment but has several on order.
Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
And one other thought. A 17+ and a 19+ at a more affordable price-point.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

Vinnyontr
Explorer
Explorer
"The Winnebago Revel is 19'5" according to their specs. Don't be afraid of the price on their page as my experience is they discount pretty well.

Dave"

Thanks, Dave! Will also keep that in mind. ๐Ÿ™‚

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
The Winnebago Revel is 19'5" according to their specs. Don't be afraid of the price on their page as my experience is they discount pretty well.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

Vinnyontr
Explorer
Explorer
I just came across this thread. Thanks for the tip! Will also take note of this.

By the way, newbie here. A photographer by profession, I usually travel around, camera in the trunk and my dog at the backseat, secured in his dog crate. I've been going around the various states looking to take the best scenic photographs ever. Cheers!

Hastyscout
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info.

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
afidel wrote:
kerrlakeRoo wrote:
If you want an RV type body rather than a van appearance, look at the Coachmen Orion, they make a 20' model.

Except it's really 24' long. Model names are rarely accurate in the RV industry, just part of the lies they tell people to try to sell stuff, like brochure dry weights and 'half ton towable' 5th wheels.

I understand that, but we don't know if the OP was asking for a 19' total length or a 19' box, which is closer to how the industry sorta kinda measures them.
I was just pointing out the shortest RV type that I knew of instead of a B type van unit.

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
kerrlakeRoo wrote:
If you want an RV type body rather than a van appearance, look at the Coachmen Orion, they make a 20' model.

Except it's really 24' long. Model names are rarely accurate in the RV industry, just part of the lies they tell people to try to sell stuff, like brochure dry weights and 'half ton towable' 5th wheels.
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
oops
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
The only ones I know of are the Majestic 19G Former Cruise America Rental.

They seem to be in high demand when they are refurbished and sold to the public,I understand that there is a waiting list for them.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

NCWriter
Explorer
Explorer
The closest I can think of offhand is the Roadtrek 190, a Class B motor home which is actually 20.5 feet according to the specs on their website.