cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Torklift steps

twins89
Explorer
Explorer
Due to getting older, the three rickety steps in our fifth wheel were becoming increasingly difficult. Did some research on after market steps. Even though these were more than the Morryde, we went with the torklift steps. They were NOT easy to install as our fifth wheel does not have side brackets. We needed the vertical stud bracket in addition to the steps. However I am thrilled with them. A handy son in-law was priceless in this process.
Western New Yorkers with a Westie
2000 F350 DRW 7.3 PSD crew cab
2010 Jayco Designer 37rlqs
8 REPLIES 8

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Well build steps probably the best steps you can buy.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

Bob_Vaughn
Explorer
Explorer
We love ours and so does all those that come to visit and use them....

clikrf8
Explorer
Explorer
We have the Tork Lift Go and Glo Steps for our pop up truck camper. Because our truck is a 4x4 and has big tires, our older steps were wobbly due to length. We also boon dock and often camp on uneven terrain so the adjustable feet are very helpful. Sturdy, well made and thoughtful design. No wobble and the glo feature helps at night. They are attached to the rear platform step and all we have to do is lift, allow to fold down, and attach connectors. They also work as a theft deterrent as DH added a cable and lock. It also keeps door from flying open if we didnt secure it properly (lock should be replaced). We really love ours.
2008 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4x4 Off Road Pkg Diesel Ranch Hand Sport Ride Right airbags
2013 Hallmark Ute LX
Toller Mousse: Chocolate Standard Poodle cross
Blitzen: Black Standard Poodle
Photography Website
Photography Blog

RollandB
Explorer
Explorer
Weโ€™ve had ours almost a year and still feel it was money well spent. One thing the MorRyde steps donโ€™t give is a safe step when you have limited space next to the entry door. Torklift has a variety of ways the steps can be deplloyed in this situation.
2013 Yukon

2021 Coachmen Spirit 1943RB

Jackfate
Explorer
Explorer
3rd season on ours. Best investment in safety a rvโ€™er can make!

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
twins89 wrote:
Due to getting older, the three rickety steps in our fifth wheel were becoming increasingly difficult. Did some research on after market steps. Even though these were more than the Morryde, we went with the torklift steps. They were NOT easy to install as our fifth wheel does not have side brackets. We needed the vertical stud bracket in addition to the steps. However I am thrilled with them. A handy son in-law was priceless in this process.

You know I love mine. Congratulations on the install.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

73guna
Explorer
Explorer
Those are on my wish list and right after that is I wish they weren't so pricey!
2007 Chevy Silverado Crewcab Duramax.
2016 Wildwood 31qbts.

Halmfamily
Explorer
Explorer
Love ours as well. Had our dealer install them while the FW was in for service.
2008 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW D/A 4x4 (Big All)
2006 Ford F350 PSD SRW King Ranch 4x4 (Henry) (Sold)
B&W Companion, 90 Aux Fuel Tank, Scan Gauge II, Curt f/m hitch, Swagman XC
2015 Forest River Sierra 360 PDEK
DW Diane, DS Michael, FB Draco and Sabian