cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out with the Neo-Angle Tub/Shower Combo

werni9
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to replace the current tub/shower. Any RV brands to look at? The Home Depot/Lowe's/Menard's products don't look like they would hold up in a Diesel Pusher. Needing a 36" stall. The tile floor may force me to stay with the "Neo-Angle" style. Under the drain it looks like there is no "P" trap. Just a 90 degree pipe from drain that hooks to a 4' line to the grey tank. Can that be right? Any and all ideas welcome.
12 REPLIES 12

loydt
Explorer
Explorer
Wilbarry, I like you taste in coaches. 🙂

I have been wanting to complete my interior renovations with a new shower, too. I like what you did.
2021 Jayco Seismic 4212 (on order)
2021 Jayco White Hawk 32BH
2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4x4 CC Cummins/Aisin Laramie Longhorn

Branson_N_Tucso
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not sure what DP you have.I found a complete glass shower in closure for my 2003 Fleetwood DP.
Found it on line at VISONE RV Salvage yard.Cost was 500.00 $. It was like new. They are located in E.Bernstadt KY. On Web .They have over 400 tv's. Phone 606-843-9889.I went to a shower and glass place they wanted $1,900.00 With no warranty because it was a MH.

werni9
Explorer
Explorer
Lots of ideas...Thank you so much

Wilbarry
Explorer
Explorer
It is manmade so I am assuming cultured marble.
Wilbarry
Monaco Diplomat 40' PDQ 2006

smlranger
Explorer
Explorer
That looks very nice. Is that cultured marble or some similar material?
2019 Grand Design Solitude 384GK 5th wheel. Glen Allen, VA

Wilbarry
Explorer
Explorer
Will try to learn more about forum so can load pics.

Wilbarry
Wilbarry

Wilbarry
Explorer
Explorer
Recently did shower remodel in 2006 Monaco 40' PDQ. Enclosed pic of before and after. Have yet ordered shower door. Removed old shower, vanity and sink replaced with what is in video.

Wilbarry
2006 Monaco Diplomat 40' PDQ
Wilbarry

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
MountainAir05 wrote:
http://www.onyxcollection.com/custom-shower-bases-pans.html

These are build to order and are very high end. Replaced ours with this and then put one in the house. Almost any color and any size you need.

Clicky
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
http://www.onyxcollection.com/custom-shower-bases-pans.html

These are build to order and are very high end. Replaced ours with this and then put one in the house. Almost any color and any size you need.

smlranger
Explorer
Explorer
We replaced the original gold finish shower enclosure in our coach with brushed nickel. Could not find anything in any of the home improvement stores that would fit so had a local glass shop custom make one. Perfect fit, very sturdy. Not cheap but much cheaper than ordering a new one from Winnebago/Country Coach.
2019 Grand Design Solitude 384GK 5th wheel. Glen Allen, VA

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
1. RV Showers and Tubs are built specific for the RV industry. Finding a residential to fit will be almost impossible.
2. IF there is no P trap---There IS a P trap, it may be farther down the drain line. OR, they installed a HEPVO valve which is a straight P trap. Doug

https://www.amazon.com/HEPVO-BV1BUB112-1-1-2-TRAP/dp/B00NLMPLDU/ref=asc_df_B00NLMPLDU/?tag=hyprod-20...

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Your going to stick with the neo angle aren't you? If so, Home Depot used to have a nice radiused unit complete with glass.