cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dutchmen Infinity 3860MS- what does the MS imply?

Sea_Six
Explorer
Explorer
Some models have common lettering in the model name that are easy to figure out.

RK = Rear Kitchen
RL = Rear Living

But what does MS mean?

Mud & Snow? (just kidding)

Multi Slide? (It has four)

Any guesses?
10 REPLIES 10

bpounds
Nomad
Nomad
fj12ryder wrote:
From what I've seen some of those letters don't mean a thing, and there's no way of telling which mean something and which don't. I say just ignore them and check out the floorplan.[/quolte]

In my experience, the model letters always mean something about the layout. But I do agree that you cannot always get the code, and a dealer will likely just make something up.
2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

Sea_Six
Explorer
Explorer
:B

ol_Bombero-JC
Explorer
Explorer
Sea Six wrote:
Some models have common lettering in the model name that are easy to figure out.

RK = Rear Kitchen
RL = Rear Living

But what does MS mean?

Mud & Snow? (just kidding)

Multi Slide? (It has four)

Any guesses?

Mother-in-law Suite....:B

~

topjimmy
Explorer
Explorer
your Dealer is wrong if that was the case EVERY 5er would be called a MS Dutchman has not made the Infinty 5er for a few years but they do make some nice Toy haulers and mid-level 5er's , too bad the Luxury Infinity's were pretty nice we almost bought one in 2012
2015 Montana 3735MK Legacy,2007 3500HD GMC Dually LBZ Duramax/Allison ,Pacbrake,Firestone Airbags Bullydog Tuner

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
My dealer told me it stood for Multiple slides.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Sea_Six
Explorer
Explorer
It does have a big King sized bed, walk in master closet, huge bath etc. That's gotta be it.

Sea_Six
Explorer
Explorer
topjimmy wrote:
Master Suite ,a few 5th wheel mfg's make that floor plan with the big bedroom

Oh awesome!

You nailed it!

topjimmy
Explorer
Explorer
Master Suite ,a few 5th wheel mfg's make that floor plan with the big bedroom
2015 Montana 3735MK Legacy,2007 3500HD GMC Dually LBZ Duramax/Allison ,Pacbrake,Firestone Airbags Bullydog Tuner

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
From what I've seen some of those letters don't mean a thing, and there's no way of telling which mean something and which don't. I say just ignore them and check out the floorplan.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Sea_Six
Explorer
Explorer
Forgot to describe the unit's floor plan.

Rear living, entertainment and kitchen are on a big slide on the driver's side of the tow vehicle, bedroom is in the front. The bathroom and bed are on the same big slide.