cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kudos for Command Electronics

punomatic
Explorer
Explorer
I did a light check before our Fathers Day weekend camping trip and discovered that several of the LEDs in one of my taillight fixtures were not lit. I fired off an email to Command Electronics, manufacturer of said fixture, and politely asked if they might be willing to give me an adjustment on the replacement of this fixture.

Today, I received an email from Kelli, who said thank you for the pictures I sent and that she had turned this over to their QC department. She said they would like to send me a new light fixture at no cost to me. The only thing she asked in return was that I return the defective unit so their QC department can determine why it failed. She is including a return postage label.

I sent her my address, and within a couple of hours, I got a notice from FedEx that the package is on its way. And here I thought that customer service was a thing of the past. THANK YOU COMMAND ELECTRONICS. You Rock!! ;D
DW and Me
2016 Riverside White Water Retro 195
2014 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab
Formerly, I used to work for the department of redundancy department.

Life in Black and Blue
1 REPLY 1

mike-s
Explorer
Explorer
I may have the same fixtures - Command 003-6019R. They're sealed units, but the trained monkeys screwed them down too tight, cracking the plastic around the mounting holes and breaking their integrity. One had 1/4" of water in the bottom shortly after I took possession. I melted a small weep hole though the bottom to let the water drain, and plugged the mounting holes with clear caulk. Clean and dry since.