cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our 2019 Jayco X23E is here!

chrispitude
Explorer
Explorer
Our 2019 Jayco X23E is finally here! We took our first trip, and had so much fun we forgot to take lots of pictures!

We had four adults, two children, and three dogs on the trip, with no problems at all. Plenty of floor space, plenty of storage.

Speaking of storage... before we got the trailer, we piled all the stuff in the garage. We were starting to wonder if it would fit in the trailer. But when we got the trailer home, it just swallowed up all the gear. There's plenty of storage in this thing, especially under the U-shaped dinette (inside and outside) and in the pantry next to the refrigerator.

Here's some pictures from our driveway, plus two pictures from our trip.

9 REPLIES 9

chrispitude
Explorer
Explorer
PAThwacker wrote:
I'm back into pups after 6 years with hybrids. I liked state park camping with the hybrid. I evolved to more advanced boondocking with a popup since then and go to terrain that the hybrid could not go on.
Natural progressing from family camping in a travel trailer to off grid truck camper is the M.O.

East Stroudsburg! I used to live in Saylorsburg before I moved down here to Allentown.

I'm definitely looking forward to getting up to Hickory Run and Promised Land with the hybrid TT.

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer
I'm back into pups after 6 years with hybrids. I liked state park camping with the hybrid. I evolved to more advanced boondocking with a popup since then and go to terrain that the hybrid could not go on.
Natural progressing from family camping in a travel trailer to off grid truck camper is the M.O.
2015 Keystone Springdale Summerland 257rl
Tow vehicle: 2003 GMC K1500 ext lb
Previous: 14 years of 3 popups and a hybrid tt

Jayco25E
Explorer
Explorer
Nice. We have always really like our Jayco. Was thinking of upgrading next year so might take a look at a unit like yours. We also camp with two large dogs and usually two to four kids even though we only have one kid that is ours. LOL
2008 Chevy Avalanche
Current 2021 Coachman Apex 300BHS
Past 2005 Jayco 25E HTT
1 kid (but always end up with a full camper)
2 retired Greyhounds

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Oh boy, some great memories are in store for those kids!

epeters
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice! we loved our old three bunk Hybrid (Starcraft) but the time came to move to a traditional trailer. Your Jayco looks a bit more sturdy than what we had. I'm pleased to see that they are still making three bunk versions. I really feel like that is a great solution!
Erik

DW, DS, DD
2018 Nash 29S
2017 GMC Sierra
Retired --> 2004 Silverado Crewcab 1500
2008 Starcraft Antiqua - traded in
2003 Fleetwood Mesa - gone
Photos

parker_rowe
Explorer
Explorer
Nice! We love our 3 bed hybrid.
So much floor space and lots of room for the kids to sleep. First camper we ever bought after a few years of borrowing the family pop-up.
2015 Starcraft TravelStar 239TBS 6500 GVWR
1997 GMC Suburban K2500 7.4 Vortec/4.10
1977 Kawasaki KZ1000

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
I like it, tons of space! :C

I remember looking at a X23E in 2011, back then I believe they only offered a half slide and not a full slide like yours. Dry trailer weight was about 4300 LBS and combined with the length was just to much for my Tacoma.... so I went with the X20E with the half slide.

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations! Looks like plenty of room for the family and furkids. Very nice. Hope you have many happy trips and make wonderful memories.