cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebago Viva

Zman300
Explorer
Explorer
We're a year or two from getting another RV.
Wife suggested we get something smaller.
The Viva looks interesting.

Any Viva owners here.

Thanks
No RV at the moment.
Looking to hit the road in a year or two.
6 REPLIES 6

ncrowley
Explorer
Explorer
We looked at them but it could not pull our 4 door Jeep Rubicon because it exceeded the weight it would pull. We also could not find a bed arrangement we liked.
Nancy
Newmar Northern Star

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
What Rocky MtnVia forgot to mention is that you can arrange the twins into a kig. Personally the twins are a feature we loved in the Bounder we had. We should have stpent the extra bucks and bought a Via instead of the Adventurer.

Love the Adventurer but as mentioned, no need for a towed with the Via.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

RckyMtnVia
Explorer
Explorer
We have had a Via 25T for 5 years and we love it. Our previous rv was a 39' diesel pusher and we towed a Jeep Liberty. Never had the need to tow the Jeep anymore since the Via can go just about anywhere, being 90" wide and 25' 6" in length. Height is 11' 3". We have the twin bed setup and there is a lot of storage outside in the compartment below the beds that goes from drivers side to passenger side. We have folding chairs, bbq, table, tools, cleaning supplies, and even extra clothes and towels stored in white trash bags. In Colorado we get 15 to 16 mpg and in flatlands we get 17 and sometimes 18. In over 37,700 miles, the average mpg is 15.8. We have a small slide in the living area that contains a couch and storage, and the driver and passenger seat turn around to face the tv which is on the living room side of the bathroom wall. As you can expect, everything is small, but if you plan appropriately you can stop and get supplies once a week. Winnebago also makes a Via with a queen bed, a corner bed and now a murphy bed. They have stopped making the Via, so used is your only option if you want one. Let me know if you have more questions. One final point, we have the diesel onan generator.
2022 Forester MBS 2401B

LadyRVer
Explorer
Explorer
There is a used, but fairly new one at a dealership really near me. It appears to be about 25' and has 2 slides.. maybe a loveseat or dinette and a bedroom slide. I want to stop by and "look" at it... LOL. Good looking rig.

Zman300
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, I'm not sure about the size.
Sure like the mpg's they talk of.
We have time, will go look at some.

I see I have the name wrong.
Fist one I looked at was listed as a Viva.
Should be Via.

Thanks for the reply.
No RV at the moment.
Looking to hit the road in a year or two.

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
We actually looked at one....thinking like you that we might someday want to go smaller....

Nice...but not for us. No slide, either a sofa bed to sleep on or a bed jammed into the corner (climb over each other). Little or no counter space.

Might be a great unit for a couple of days. It all depends on what you want.
Also, +- $90K
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro