Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: General RVing Issues: Request help
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Request help

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
kmiller

San Diego

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/10/18 12:56pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Requesting some help.. I need the lens number on the upper top rear LED Light indicator that functions as turning signal that is in the middle, for sequential left and right and also as a stop signal. Any Ideas on where I could order the correct light would be highly appreciated. In haste I had to replace a few months back the light with one ordered from Warrior Lifestyle which was not the same wires, by the way is close permanently. When I received the light from them it was incorrect. The one on the warrior has 4 wires, instead they gave me 3 wire. They said it would worked and I installed. I realized on my travels when I have the headlights on the passenger turning signal would not work after troubleshooting it and my limit electric experience I finaling found out. Sorry for how long it took to explain,but I didn't want you to think I was lazy to look myself, I threw the old one away. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

2chiefsRus

USA Somewhere

View Profile

Posted: 07/10/18 01:02pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

on what vehicle???

Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime since October 2007
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

donn0128

Pronounced Ore-gun

View Profile

Posted: 07/10/18 02:20pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

All automotive type lights have a DOT number printed on them. Write it down and do a web search. Most motor homes use some form of standard light assemblies.

Don,Lorri,and Charlie Bear 2016
8 years OSP Camp Host
The Other Dallas

2chiefsRus

USA Somewhere

View Profile

Posted: 07/10/18 02:55pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

donn0128 wrote:

All automotive type lights have a DOT number printed on them. Write it down and do a web search. Most motor homes use some form of standard light assemblies.

he said he threw the old one away. I would think he could look up the other side and figure out the match to it.

kmiller

San Diego

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/10/18 04:58pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sorry, need glasses! I posted the request on the wrong site.thanks

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Request help
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS