Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fishing in Myrtle Beach

dpgllg
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

We will be heading to Myrtle Beach the 29th of this month. We have been there many times and have always wanted to try fishing either off a pier or at most a 1/2 day charter. I no longer have any ocean fishing gear so a place that rents poles etc. is required. It will be just my wife and I.

One thing I would also like is a place that provides fish cleaning service. I was never any good at cleaning fish and when I did I found that I could not eat anything that I cleaned. I am more than willing to pay for this service.

Any thoughts on where to go while there?

Thanks!

Dave
2013 2500HD Chevy LTZ 6.6 Diesel Ext Cab Long Bed
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
Dear Wife, plus two Cocker Spaniels and a Standard Poodle
2 REPLIES 2

3_dog_nights
Explorer
Explorer
Look up in the Little River area, you will find both private charter and head boat.
Bob & Lynn
2 Chihuahua's, Ella, Gracie

was-2013 Open Range 424RLS,06' Chevy 3500, dually, Duramax/Allison

also was - 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 37F, towing 2003 Jeep Wrangler

now - 2021 NoBo 19.5, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL (Talk about downsizing!)

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
There are a wide range of fishing trips/charters out there. From private inshore charters, to offshore trips usually for king mackeral with 4-6 people max at about $350 for 4 hours, to head boats which can carry 20-49 people for about $30 per person.
This is not the only group around, but covers all the different trip types, some independent operators can be a little cheaper on the small boat trips.

https://littleriverfleet.com/

Most charter operators clean your fish as part of the service, or on the head boats for a fee.