cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genesis 2.0 DVD to TV

no-logic
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all. We have a Genesis 2.0 stereo in our Palomino TT. It has a DVD player which is not linked to our TV. It has what looks like a USB and a small phone-style jack on the face. Our TV has numerous hookup jacks on the back including HDMI and RCA jacks among others. Genesis has no website that I could find so I contacted Forest River as indicated in the stereo manual but they have not gotten back to me. And the manual for the stereo or TV is no help. I was hoping one of the two jacks on the stereo face would allow the hookup to the TV so I don't have to access the back of the stereo and drill holes or mount a jack panel for RCA's. Has anyone hooked up this stereo to an external TV for DVD play?
2012 Palomino T-245
2016 GMC Sierra
5.3L
Borla Exhaust
Blue Ox hitch
2 REPLIES 2

no-logic
Explorer
Explorer
sch911 wrote:
Here is the owners manual for that unit. It has nothing but composite video outputs on the rear of the unit. The ports on the front are inputs only.

Thanks sch911. That's pretty much what I needed to know. I've looked at A/V wall panels so I'll probably just do that with cables. Appreciate your help!
2012 Palomino T-245
2016 GMC Sierra
5.3L
Borla Exhaust
Blue Ox hitch

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
Here is the owners manual for that unit. It has nothing but composite video outputs on the rear of the unit. The ports on the front are inputs only.
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad