cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Comments concerning Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS

1ed
Explorer
Explorer
Had a second look today and really like this little trailer. Wondering if anyone out there has one and would share their comments about the trailer. Just looking for Pros and Cons. Thanks Ed
5 REPLIES 5

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
If you are a dry camper will 31 gallons of fresh water be sufficient? With the seven foot width donโ€™t count on three 100 watt solar panels across the front of the roof but should be able to place two with more in the back. Measure carefully.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
1ed wrote:
Had a second look today and really like this little trailer. Wondering if anyone out there has one and would share their comments about the trailer. Just looking for Pros and Cons.

Don't own one myself but two comments - don't care for the white interior nor in a trailer of this size having the entry door right at the end of the bed where my wife is sleeping in the early morning hours when I'm usually up and walking around. Obviously both are personal preferences but I think worthy of consideration. ๐Ÿ˜ž
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

neschultz
Explorer
Explorer
Weโ€™ve got a 2017 2401RG and love it.

Join the Winnebago Micro Owners Group on Facebook for more information.
Norman & Janet with Minnie the Weiner Dog
2005 SunnyBrook 38 BWQS 5th Wheel (stationary in FL for snowbirding)

OkieGene
Explorer
Explorer
I hear they've got a lot of CCC weight capacity???

ktmrfs
Explorer
Explorer
my brother bought a 2108DS a few months ago and they love it. The 2108DS has a dinette rather than the sofa and table and it looks like the slide goes out a little further. other than that it's very similar to the 2106DS,about a foot longer. Lots of storage for the trailer size, nice bath setup, and the murphy bed gives you the ability to have a couch in addition to a dinette for seating, a must IMHO.

IMHO the choice is "do I want a second couch and pedestal table or a dinette". That determines which model you want.
2011 Keystone Outback 295RE
2004 14' bikehauler with full living quarters
2015.5 Denali 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison
2004.5 Silverado 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison passed on to our Son!