cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

shower leak

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
after taking a shower in our rv shower we noticed a leak coming from one corner and the water running across the floor. two days ago I applied some silicon to the up right and across the lower flange and the floor pan. went out to give it a test and the leak is still there. tomorrow I will put another bead between the glass and the up right and across the bottom. wish me luck. if all fails I will paint the shower with silicon
4 REPLIES 4

Sam_Spade
Explorer
Explorer
Mine has a leak at one corner. It looks like the floor pan and walls are individual pieces and there is a space where they meet. Where that space meets the door frame, I think there is no sealer behind the frame member. I am hoping I can put some sealer in there without removing the door frame.

Come to think of it, it probably would leak the same way at the other corner if the level leaned that way.
'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Moved to Tech Issues forum from DIY.
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
We recently had, and others also on this Forum, a leak when the floor drain separated from the piping.
Also, can you check behind the wall for a possible leak in the supply piping to the faucets?
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

alaska315
Explorer
Explorer
Quit showering is always an option.
I have noticed when ever I do that, I usually get pushed to the front of any checkout line.
Not a solution mind you, just a viable option.