cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2007 Rage'N SS2400 info

ragen2400ss
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2007 Rage'N SS2400 toy hauler i just purchased and im looking for information on all functions of the trailer. Anyone know where i can get an original manual? or something like that. thx!
8 REPLIES 8

ragen2400ss
Explorer
Explorer
It is 1 40gallon tank.

ragen2400ss
Explorer
Explorer
thank you guys for the replies!

FireGuard
Explorer
Explorer
ragen2400ss wrote:
anyone out there know if the ss2400 has dual tanks? My instrument panel shows a 20 and a 40 gal gauge but has only one gas fill area. thanks

I have an 07 21FB, great trailers and very well built. You will love it.
You have 1 fuel tank for the generator and fuel station combined. I think there was an option of 20 or 40 gal tanks. I have the 40. Put some fuel in it and whichever one registers a quantity that is the size tank you have. The other will show empty.
Enjoy.
13Jeep Wrangler
07 Ragen 21FB
12 Yamaha Super Tenere
14 Suzuki DR 650

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
Is your unit open underneath? I think those were. I wonder if the two tanks fill from the same neck with an equalizer line that only allows the fuel station pump to draw from the 40 gallon tank and the generator from the 20. I've done some searching but couldn't find an answer for you.

I would hope not. Having one tank for the pump station and one for the generator (Weekend Warrior did this) is a great thing, regular for the gennie, premium or race gas/premium mix for the high performance toys.

My 2007 Rage'n only had one tank and it was a 30' fifth wheel, doubt you have the room for two tanks.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Y-Guy
Is your unit open underneath? I think those were. I wonder if the two tanks fill from the same neck with an equalizer line that only allows the fuel station pump to draw from the 40 gallon tank and the generator from the 20. I've done some searching but couldn't find an answer for you.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

ragen2400ss
Explorer
Explorer
anyone out there know if the ss2400 has dual tanks? My instrument panel shows a 20 and a 40 gal gauge but has only one gas fill area. thanks

ragen2400ss
Explorer
Explorer
thanks Y-Guy!

Y-Guy
Welcome aboard and conrgats on your purchase! Very few RVs of that era had real manuals. They were mostly just a collection of the various appliances (fridge, water heater, stove, etc.) You can probably find most of those items on the internet with a search. You'll find many RVs are about the same when it comes to function, if you run into an issue or have a 'how does this work' post it up, I'm sure somebody can help you out.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon