cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

gfi plug

bob_shelton
Explorer
Explorer
i got a 2010 winn. aspect 30c. i have looked everywhere for gfi plug cant fine one. can anyone help me? thanks bob.
Bob & Shirley Shelton
9 REPLIES 9

avan
Explorer
Explorer
bob shelton wrote:
thanks everyone. i found it. it was at the bottom of the ref. at the floor. once again thank you all.
and that's where mine is also. I found it when I needed to replace it a yr or two ago.
www.putt10.net

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
2009 Itasca Cambria, as you open the door and look to the left there is one on the side of the cabinet that holds the sink. Near the switch for porch light etc. . I looked forever to find that little bugger once.

bob_shelton
Explorer
Explorer
thanks everyone. i found it. it was at the bottom of the ref. at the floor. once again thank you all.
Bob & Shirley Shelton

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Have you checked the breaker panel for a GFI breaker?
Have you checked the inverter, if equipped?

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2015 Itasca Spirt. The kitchen cupboards sink etc. is to the left as you come in the door. The electric panel is near the floor in the end of the cupboard, right above that panel is the GFI/GFCI receptacle.

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
They are often on the bottom of either a kitchen or bathroom cabinet. Gotta srand on head to seei.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

Mandalay_Parr
Explorer
Explorer
Yes bathroom and kitchen near water.
Jerry Parr
Full-time
2005 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350, 4 Slides
Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
2004 CR-V Toad
jrparr@att.net
602-321-8141
K7OU - Amateur Radio
Kenwood Radios
ARRL, W5YI, & LARC VE
SKYWARN Weather Spotter

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
I assume you mean the GFCI outlet.

Usually it is in the bathroom or kitchen. It may be in the fridge compartment where the fridge plugs in (assuming an absorption fridge) or possibly the outside outlet or possibly one of the other outlets in the RV. It is also possible that they decided to use a GFCI circuit breaker rather than a GFCI receptacle; this would be identifiable by the test button on the breaker.

I think I read here of one RV where it ended up being behind the TV, not the most convenient by far.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Most have them in the bathroom, or kitchen ,but I assume you've already looked there.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund