cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Redline 180 Manuel

mjdunk
Explorer
Explorer
I’m hoping someone could help. I just bought a 2007 redline 180FK toy hauler however it did not com with a manual and I seem not to be able to find any such manual online. Is anybody have an extra hardcopy, Digital copy or know where I can get one? I have called Fleetwood who was a manufacturer and they said since they stop making those back in 2009 they don’t carry Any of their manuals.
Thanks in advance
5 REPLIES 5

Y-Guy
mjdunk sorry you're not going to find what you're hoping for. Most manufacturers of that ear just assembled a folder full of the various items (A/C, heater, fridge) and considered it good enough. With the model numbers you can probably find the vast majority of them, though at 11 years of age some will be harder to find. As for switches for lights etc, you can post pics here and some might be able to give you some advice. Sadly when Fleetwood went belly up they totally kicked the towable owners to the curb, there is no support from the new Fleetwood. Feel free to ask away about specifies though, many folks here can help out in some way, many Toy Haulers are very similar.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

mjdunk
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you much, that is the one thing I do have. I appreciate you finding it

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
found this info brochure redline

mjdunk
Explorer
Explorer
I'm mostly looking for what switches are used for what, and how to used stuff such as the AC, heater and even the stereo.
Just generic stuff, since I'm new at this trailer thing.
Ironically, the refrigerator and stuff work great.
I'm kind of anal when it come to manuals for larger items.

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
there's not much if any info. in any of the mfr's manuals. If you need info. on the components (refrig. stove, etc) you're best to get them online.

What specifically are you looking for.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX