cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Jayco B Owners Here

JimBollman
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a 1999 Jayco B built on a Ford E250 van. Great shape but needs lots of mods to be what we want. I quickly found out Jayco Bs are an orphan and the online info seems pretty scares.

I found a very short and not very helpful manual online but was hoping to find someone with a similar B that I could bounce questions off of that I think are specific to Jayco.

I have already remove the worthless toilet that was only usable if you're under 5'5" and 120lbs because of it's location. Was doubly worthless in that it was a basically a porta potty screwed to the floor that you had to use a stinky slinky to dump even though it had about the same capacity as a port-poty. It will be replaced with a porta=potty in a better location, or at least movable to a better location when we are stopped.

The battery is mounted underneath, haven't tried dropping it down yet, not sure what will happen when I take out what looks like the access bolt. I want to add a second battery and bigger batteries if possible.

JIm...
0 REPLIES 0