cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Opinions on 2018 Gulfstream Conquest 276BHS

a0ra
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All, Can anyone provide opinions on the 2018 Gulfstream Conquest 276BHS? Reliability, weird lay out issues, anything else to consider? Has anyone owned one, or heard good/bad things, etc.?

We have been looking for a used model and there is one of these for sale around us. The dealer is offering a price of 18,999. Per the pictures it almost looks unused. I'm not sure why such a new trailer was already traded in so that makes me a bit skeptical. We will obviously try to look it over closely, but this is our FIRST RV purchase so any advice in this front would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

a0ra
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone! In the end I think we are buying new. We found a Coachmen 287BHDS and the dealers price seems good. They were very low pressure with no hidden fees. We are taking the weekend to think it over but we are likely pulling the trigger on Monday. Thanks for the advice to just look for what you like. I'm happy to have a 1 year warranty for a new camper.

treyster
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2016 GS 238RK and have been satisfied with it.

Like others have said, quality can be hit or miss. I'd have them prove every system works from plumbing to electrical to propane. Thoroughly examine to roof and interior walls for leaking. After that, give them a low offer and see what they say.

stevemorris
Explorer
Explorer
99% of all trailers are built the same way, same pretty sloppy workmanship and materials. appliances are all by one or two manufacturers and in general very reliable
buy the floor plan you like and read up on maintenance
2017 Ram 1500 4door, 4x4, 5.7 l hemi, 8 speed
2008 KZ Spree 260

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
We have owed and used a Gulfstream Class A coach for many years, and have been well pleased. Other than that, I know nothing about their other products.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.