cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cabinet overhead netting

duggram
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have a line on netting that could be used for the space over kitchen cabinets to keep thing in place? I found these nets but they're not the right size. My space is 72" across and they only have 32" and 42". I could put two together but it would be nice to have a single 72" net. Any suggestions?
8 REPLIES 8

mobeewan
Explorer
Explorer

mike-s
Explorer
Explorer
JoAnne Fabric sell netting. That, some binding tape and a bit of sewing and voila!, Bob's your uncle.

duggram
Explorer
Explorer
DrewE wrote:
Some surplus stuff from American Science and Surplus, with "some" cutting required...though these may not be as stretchy as desired.

Trampoline enclosure netting, 6' by somewhere around 30', for $34.50

Genuine army fishnet, 5' by 10', on sale for $17

Naltex extruded polypropylene netting, you'd have to enquire about the price for a 6' + length but I'd guess it would be around $8

In either case, add a few dollars for shipping and handling unless you're looking for an excuse to take a trip up towards Chicago or Milwaukee.

You have to love this forum. Ask a simple question and get so much good advice. I just ordered an 8"X72" net from Obie. Thank you for the link.

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
Someone posted a link here a couple years ago to a cargo net site that had an astonishing range of sizes, plus custom, all extremely cheap.

I bookmarked it, but the computer it was on his toast.

If anyone has the link, I'd love to see it again!
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
Some surplus stuff from American Science and Surplus, with "some" cutting required...though these may not be as stretchy as desired.

Trampoline enclosure netting, 6' by somewhere around 30', for $34.50

Genuine army fishnet, 5' by 10', on sale for $17

Naltex extruded polypropylene netting, you'd have to enquire about the price for a 6' + length but I'd guess it would be around $8

In either case, add a few dollars for shipping and handling unless you're looking for an excuse to take a trip up towards Chicago or Milwaukee.

Gdub2
Explorer
Explorer
duggram wrote:
Does anyone have a line on netting that could be used for the space over kitchen cabinets to keep thing in place? I found these nets but they're not the right size. My space is 72" across and they only have 32" and 42". I could put two together but it would be nice to have a single 72" net. Any suggestions?
Duggram my DW
found their site here it is Organized Obie.com

Gdub2
Explorer
Explorer
duggram wrote:

I bought my on eBay can't remember who was the seller but they sell
It by the foot

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here you go! ๐Ÿ™‚ You would probably have to trim it to size.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine