cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mobley LTE instead of HSPA+

Jbird
Explorer
Explorer
On my Verizon MIFI I could set reception to LTE only. Is there some way to do this with my ATT Mobley? Im in an area where I keep getting strong HSPA+ signal and an occasional weak LTE. The HSPA+ connection is essentially useless its so slow. The weak LTE when I get it is useable. Im thinking Mobley just opts for the stronger signal and I would like to tell it LTE or forget it.
36' Mobile Suites,Chev 3500 Duramax
7 REPLIES 7

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
That's why I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile. I get to use the internet and still eat if my AT&T goes bad.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
That's why I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile. I get to use the internet and still eat if my AT&T goes bad.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.

Jbird
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for responses. Guess Im out of luck. Ill just use my Verizon ($$$) instead of eating.
36' Mobile Suites,Chev 3500 Duramax

jorbill2or
Explorer II
Explorer II
The mobley is a very basic device. and I doubt has the capability.I think your right its just selecting the highest signal. I used a WeBoost cell booster and it stopped that problem but its expensive. I also moved the sim from it to a Netgear hotspot router when the mobley died and it provides more options. but of course thats not connected car "approved"
Bill

jcpainter
Explorer
Explorer
MrWizard wrote:
i just checked the 'settings' page on my mobley
it just shows the network i'm on 'lte' and i could find no way to change it
it did not even show HSPA+
Same here

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
With the SIM moved to my Netgear router I have the following options:
All Bands
LTE Only
4G only
4G and LTE Only
2G Only

MrWizard
i just checked the 'settings' page on my mobley
it just shows the network i'm on 'lte' and i could find no way to change it
it did not even show HSPA+
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s