cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fleetwood build quality?

John___Christin
Explorer
Explorer
I’m looking at new Fleetwood Jamboree. Prob the 30F at this point. I’ve never owned a Fleetwood and I have been out of the RV scene the last 3 years.

I’m just looking to see how the overall build quality is for Fleetwood and if anyone can offer some of their thoughts and opinions on the Rambler line?

Thanks
For Sale:Twin Ultra Power HD 6 volt batteries in excellent condition. Very similar to Trojan T-105's. Located in MA. Email Brazenheadbeer@gmail.com
5 REPLIES 5

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
John & Christine wrote:
newman fulltimer wrote:
They are out of buissness...
Someone should tell Fleetwood then!

Fleetwood is nothing more than a name. The original Fleetwood Maufacturing went belly up in 2010/2011 and any assets or trademarks were snatched up by an equity firm, eventually ending up under the REV group moniker. Its nothing different than a lot of the brand names Warren Buffet and Forest River acquired when the **** hit the fan, or that Thor ended up having.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

John___Christin
Explorer
Explorer
newman fulltimer wrote:
Someone should tell Fleetwood then!
For Sale:Twin Ultra Power HD 6 volt batteries in excellent condition. Very similar to Trojan T-105's. Located in MA. Email Brazenheadbeer@gmail.com

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
They are very much in business and have a very big following.

I have a 2006 Fleetwood Tioga that was a Former Rental It has been trouble free and solid as a rock even after being in a rental fleet for 5 years.

All doors, cabinets and drawers are tight and working as they should, the fit and finish is still very good. Even all the tank sensors work!

The customer service that I have used is very good,I would not hesitate to buy another one.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
No, they are not out of business.

I bought a 2005 DP new, still have it. It has held up, no major construction failures.

I have gotten good support from the factory as far as calling to ask question, ordering specialty parts. Which they charge an arm and leg for. Helped me trouble shoot a slide problem a year or so ago.

They are made on the same line as Holiday Rambler.

My friend bought a 2016 Holiday Rambler Vacationer. He hasn’t had any major issues.

I am seriously considering a 2016-17 Bounder 35K gas.

Fleetwood checks off a lot of bells and whistles.

I get that they are not built like a Foretravel but they deliver what you pay for.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer