Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Any Livin LIte 9.2 Owners?

ChadHubbard
Explorer
Explorer
Hi
I am looking for a Livin Lite 9.2 owner to take a couple of measurements, provide me some information.

I have an Ram 3500 SRW truck with an 8' flat bed. I am interested in a Livin Lite 9.2 camper and would like to mount it up against the cab as if my truck was a short bed. How deep is the 'drop down' in hold the rear of the camper, ie, how tall of a base would I need to the camper up so that it would load all the way forward?

How tall is the camper from We from the bottom of the camper to the top of the air conditioner?

What is the width between the jacks?

Thank you for any data.
Chad Hubbard
2014 Ram 3500 SRW 2x2 Cummins Aisin
2003 Fleetwood Pride 31-5G
3 REPLIES 3

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
In the past I put a short TC in a long bed truck . As I have a woodworking shop I built a " tool shed " that fit purty dern good in the 19 inch space behind the cab .Kinda looked like a ' sleeper ' on a road tractor .We hauled our chairs , jack and all kind of junk in there .

ChadHubbard
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. I guess I need to focus on an 8.6.
Chad Hubbard
2014 Ram 3500 SRW 2x2 Cummins Aisin
2003 Fleetwood Pride 31-5G

taycotrains
Explorer
Explorer
I bought one last August...I tried it on a 8 foot F-250 pickup...no good ! It was 20 inches away from the back of the cab and it just didn't feel safe. I don't know if you will have the same problem with a flatbed. I'm not near the truck and camper now so I can't give you the other numbers except for the overall height on a 2017 F-350 SRW it is 12 foot 8 inches with no air in my bags ...add 3 inches when the bags are pumped up.