Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORD DEALER SERVICE RV IN LOS ANGELES

gofioin
Explorer
Explorer
Hello everyone.
 We are from Spain and we have a RV Georgie Boy Landau of 35 feet, with chassis and Ford 6.8 l engine. V 10 Triton, with 55 K thousands. and now we are in Florida.
We plan to cross to the west coast next December and we want to know about a Ford dealer in the area of ??Los Angeles, CA, which has RV service, as we have here in Tampa, FL, where Gator Ford is, which serves trucks and RVs.
We want to check brakes, wheels, engine water circuit, suspensions, etc.
If you know of any service that is not Ford, but have maintenance of RVs, we will also appreciate it.
Camping World, has already told us that they do not.
Finally: sorry for my English, which is not very good, although I think it's understandable.
Thank you very much to all.

If someone wants to contact us but not publicly, our email is
vidania@telefonica.net
10 REPLIES 10

gofioin
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all. I already have enough information to choose and make an appointment.
Thank you again.

ronmeier
Explorer
Explorer
Transwest Truck Center. They are a Ford Service Center and work on RVs all of the time. We had a recall on our F53 and took it to Transwest. Very professional. They are located just off the 10 Fwy in Fontana

Chum_lee
Explorer
Explorer
Carmenita Ford Truck Center Santa Fe Springs, CA

https://www.carmenitatruckcenter.com/

Been there for years. Can't miss it, its right off the freeway.

Chum lee

Blackdiamond
Explorer
Explorer
gofioin wrote:
Thank you very much. We prefer the Orange County area, and more specifically Costa Mesa, Anaheim, Garden Grove, etc.
We know Los Angeles from other trips and we usually stay at the Newport Dunes resort and Camp.
About 1/2 hour away from these areas is the city, Rancho Santa Margarita...they have a ford dealership and also a fleet service center that works on RVs, I would recommend them, but call ahead for an appointment.
03' Fleetwood Southwind 32VS
Enclosed Trailer hauling the toys
05 525 EXC KTM
15' FE350s Husqvarna/KTM
07 Rhino, long travel, 4 seater

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
Try this from the offical ford help line - we used it many time as not all Dealers can handle a large RV

"If you need help locating a dealership to work on your Ford chassis motorhome or other assistance, contact the Motorhome Customer Assistance Center at 800-444-3311."
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

BobGed
Explorer
Explorer
I have heard good things about Redlands Truck and RV Service

And I agree, your English is "estupendo". Certainly light years ahead of my Spanish. :B
2017 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited

lhenry8113
Explorer
Explorer
From your end-Google "YELP" on the internet. Put in "RV Service in Newport Beach, Ca. American RV Service, Premier Motorcoach, OCRV Center seem to have good reviews. Also, there are-mobile-Rv. Service Co.'s listed. Lars
2017 Chev/CLass C Forest River Forester 2251 SLE

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort.
H Albright

janstey58
Explorer
Explorer
I would just find a auto service center such as Firestone that would service your Ford chassis. Where I live the Ford dealers will gouge you on this type of work, whereas my local Firestone would change my former MHs oil for $35.
Jeff and Kim
2015 Fleetwood Discovery 40E
Freightliner Chassis 380HP DP
2012 Ford Escape Limited Toad

gofioin
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you very much. We prefer the Orange County area, and more specifically Costa Mesa, Anaheim, Garden Grove, etc.
We know Los Angeles from other trips and we usually stay at the Newport Dunes resort and Camp.

lhenry8113
Explorer
Explorer
Los Angeles is a really big area as is Calif.-can you be more specific where you will be in the L.A. area? Your English is great.:)
2017 Chev/CLass C Forest River Forester 2251 SLE

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort.
H Albright