cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

rv parks

jpfloors
Explorer
Explorer
I need some tips on parks where I could rent a lot for a year, leave my rv and maybe use it 5-6 months out of the year. southern states.

โš Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" located at the top of this forum?
    "Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to forum posting, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, post in the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!"
6 REPLIES 6

missourijan
Explorer
Explorer
Voyager in Tucson does this. It's pricey but it's a great resort.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Many many parks in southern Arizona and Texas do this. Not unusual at all.

rjniles
Explorer
Explorer
Rock Pond Campground in Eutawville SC on Lake Marion.
Low Country SC
2009 Keystone Passport 195RB
2014 F150 SCAB

cruiserjs
Explorer
Explorer
some Cal-am parks in Mesa AZ have such lots/rates for 'commuters'. Try Mesa Regal for instance.
Colorado Cruiser
Cruiser CF29CK 5th wheel; 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2wd, short bed
wonderful lifetime traveling companion/spouse

Jayco-noslide
Explorer
Explorer
The internet would be great for this as a place to start. Obviously you can eliminate public campgrounds and narrow down to private. If you have a smart phone, install a campground app (I use Park Advisor). It shows all campgrounds so pick a part of the country and click on the campgrounds and it will show all the basic information about that one including the phone so you could call and get details. If no smart phone then just the internet.
Jayco-noslide