cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nova scotia

craig6893
Explorer
Explorer
I'm driving a class c. has anyone drove the cabot trail. good or bad thought. I'm either going that way or halifax

Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" located at the top of this forum?
    "Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to forum posting, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, post in the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic. Thank-you!"
6 REPLIES 6

SpeakEasy
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it in 2011 in a SUV with popup in tow. Condition of the road was horrible in some areas. Had to take it really slow.

Things may be better now. (Couldn't be much worse.)

-Speak
It's just Mrs. SpeakEasy and me now (empty-nesters). But we can choose from among 7 grandchildren to drag along with us!

2014 F-150 Super Crew Short Bed 3.5L Ecoboost
2014 Flagstaff Micro Lite 23LB

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
Bumpyroad wrote:
and in the wrong forum
bumpy

Silly me - missed that.
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

CloudDriver
Explorer
Explorer
We drove the Cabot Trail through Cape Breton Highlands National Park in a clockwise direction in our Class C back in 2008. While it wasn't a problem, we did use 2nd gear a couple of times going down to save the brakes. There was a one mile steep grade south of Ingonish that required 1st gear due a sharp left turn at the bottom.
2003 Winnebago Minnie 24F - Ford E-450🙂

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
and in the wrong forum
bumpy

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
Double posted.
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R