cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

N. CA rv parks

Lindajtcwp
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for any rv parks in N. CA, preferably on coast or mountains where I can store my trailer and have the park move it the site when I want to use it so I don't have to drive my large truck back and forth. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

Navyvette
Explorer
Explorer
I would stay around Discovery Bay/Bethel Island in the delta. There is a park there that is really inexpensive. I lived in San Jose for 3 years and I really wanted to live out there but the commute was murder.

https://deltabay.org This puts you really close to wine country

The problem you will find in the Bay Area is most parks are going almost solid long term monthly with waiting lists months long due to ridiculous housing prices that are forcing people out of homes and into RVs. The delta seems still not affected too much and anything north of Santa Rosa isnโ€™t bad. There are couple parks in Santa Cruz that are still not doing monthly people and staying daily/weekly.

pismopete
Explorer
Explorer
MarkTwain wrote:
pismopete wrote:
Try Pismo Coast Village. They have a very high rated storage and spotting service that many RVRs use. Go on their website and check it out. We have several friends that store there and are quite happy with the program. As I get older their is no doubt that I will be storing my 5th wheel with them in the not to distant future. They will also spot your rv at neighboring campgrounds if you wish.

Pismo Coast provides that service although it is located in Central Calif.

I agree, but we have friends that store there from Redding, Sacramento, Orland and Grass valley.

YC_1
Nomad
Nomad
Collins Lake will do it. Maybe Thousand trails in Dobbins or Nicholas
H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
pismopete wrote:
Try Pismo Coast Village. They have a very high rated storage and spotting service that many RVRs use. Go on their website and check it out. We have several friends that store there and are quite happy with the program. As I get older their is no doubt that I will be storing my 5th wheel with them in the not to distant future. They will also spot your rv at neighboring campgrounds if you wish.

Pismo Coast provides that service although it is located in Central Calif.

pismopete
Explorer
Explorer