cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cabin Cruiser 28BBS <- Your opinion?

davehultin
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I are starting to take a few extra looks at the Gulfstream Cabin Cruiser 28BBS. There's a 2018 on our local dealer's lot, and I might play "let's make a deal" when we take in our Shadow Cruiser for a repair today. Anyone opinions on this trailer?

https://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/products/light-weight/cabin-cruiser/model/28bbs

http://www.outletrecreation.com/RV.aspx?qs=6BkLA1eG9ye/SEXW+rdlaA==x

Dave Hultin
----------
2019 Ford Expedition Max, 2018 Gulfstream Cabin Cruiser 28BBS
2 REPLIES 2

davehultin
Explorer
Explorer
I'll soon be winterizing the Cabin Cruiser. We completed one trip with our Cabin Cruiser this season, and we LOVE it!!! It's almost identical in weight and length to our previous trailer, but this one is a MUCH better camper for us! Here's what it looks like when I see it through my lens.

PROS
* Wider bunks for the kids
* Cabinets with real wood stiles
* Good fit and finish, quality workmanship throughout
* Deep slide.
* Open floor space (We had two slides on our Shadow Cruiser before with a kitchen island. That's clever and fun, but it takes up space, of course.)

CONS (pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.
* Smaller bathroom (because of the wider bunks)
* No low-point drain
* The front storage is big (what you'd typically see in a unit like this), but the access door on the driver's side is small. It's a head-scratcher why they didn't make it as big as the access door on the passenger's side. I just can't see a reason why they didn't make it big, and it's really making me rethink my storage and setup strategy.

NOTABLE
* A fun cabin decor
* LOTS of USB plugins
* Fireplace: Didn't think that would appeal to us, but it adds a nice touch, I guess.

Dave Hultin
----------

davehultin
Explorer
Explorer
Never mind, I'll find out for myself when we pick it up tomorrow! ๐Ÿ™‚

Dave Hultin
----------