cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lido 14 Weeks

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Lido has been busy lately! He graduated from Puppy 1 class a little over a week ago at 13 weeks, then went on a grand adventure at 14 weeks, staying with a friend while my husband and I went on vacation. He had a ball! My friend is a vet, owns labs, and lives on a farm. She runs a small boarding business on the side (a friend helps let the dogs out while she's at work). He even got to be a model in a photo shoot she took for her boarding business - we were both amazed that he held still long enough!

He turned 15 weeks today, September 1st, and now weighs 32 pounds, the little bruiser!

Puppy 1 Graduate, 13 weeks

Lido, 14 weeks

Lido made fast friends with a boxer while in boarding

Labs and a boxer on the move - Lido bringing up the rear

Lido walking like a big boy

Lido's modeling debut :B
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI
6 REPLIES 6

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you everyone! Lido's nickname is "The Beast" - lol! He's wide open - typical lab puppy. Two days ago he weighed 37 pounds. He'll be 4 months old September 19th.

Lido experienced his first dog park visit today and had a ball. The only other dogs there were an older medium sized dog, who left shortly after we arrived, and a Weim puppy about a month older than Lido. They had a good time! I was hoping the dog park wouldn't be crowded, since most people were at work, and I was right. I won't take him on a weekend - that's a disaster waiting to happen, IMO.

Later, we took a field trip to Tractor Supply. Lido managed to find all sort of kibble that had spilled on the floor...:R Of course, he attracted people who wanted to pet him. Good socialization experience.

Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2013 Ram 1500 HEMI

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
What a beautiful pup, we've always had Labs...as pups they are just so full of an overabundance of cuteness.
They are so much fun, love and they are oh so smart!
Enjoy...

Sher
Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

Lucy-"Red Fox" Lab...8/7-'07
Bubba,rescue Pom...4/1-2010
Csepki, rescue Poodle...9/15-2001

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for your nice comments! Lido's quite a handful, but he's a sweetheart, too. I wish I could fast forward about three years - lol! In the meantime, we continue our daily training sessions, walks, and play sessions. He'll get there!
Beth and Joe

2013 Ram 1500 HEMI

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
What a gorgeous pup and he's off to a great start!!
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

RBak
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice! Congratulations on your new pup - what a cutie!

Rita

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Now that's just a bundle of cuteness.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus