cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why the Good Deals on Integra Qwest?

cruz-in
Explorer
Explorer
Noticed several dealerships advertising new nicely equipped (full body paint, diesel generator, etc.) Entegra Qwest's for around $90K. Surprised to see these this cheap. Any thoughts on why?

Thanks
Dan
2011 Monaco Vesta
Interesting Coach
This particular one was the prototype.
5 REPLIES 5

pequeajim
Explorer
Explorer
I agree, Entegra Coach's price seems to be in line with other manufacturers like Thor, but less than Tiffin and Winnebago?
Holiday Rambler Arista & Jeep Liberty Toad

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
cruz-in wrote:
Noticed several dealerships advertising new nicely equipped (full body paint, diesel generator, etc.) Entegra Qwest's for around $90K. Surprised to see these this cheap. Any thoughts on why?

Thanks
Dan

The 2019 models are ready and are beginning to ship. Chances are the price reductions are on 2018 models and the dealers are trying to clear their lots for the newer models.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
maybe a factry with real pricing. not like others who knock off 35% of the msrp and still deal down lower.

ricklord2001
Explorer
Explorer
I had an Entegra Anthem and pretty much all their coaches are priced below comparable RV from other manufacturers, they are extremely well built, with 4things like solid wood cabinets and doors,the best insulation of all rv's.The only reason I can thing of is they don't do any customization and very few options. Pretty much what they have is what you get, keeping inventory costs low. Also they give a 2 year warranty and have excellent support.