Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find these parts?

JerryofWV
Explorer
Explorer
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

While driving through Oklahoma I noticed that my convex mirror had fallen off the passenger mirror. It sticks on with two sided tape. Does anyone know where I can purchase another one?

Also I need to replace the gauge that goes on my propane tank.

See photos of both.
Jerry & Dee Dee Pauley

2005 Monaco Monarch SE, Workhorse, Falcon II tow bar, ReadyBrake, 2012 Jeep Liberty Toad

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.
10 REPLIES 10

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
The others have covered the mirror pretty well, so I'll just add on for the LP tank gauge. That's an easy one... 😉

Manchester Tank G12846 LP Gas Tank - Remote 90° OHM Sender
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

dalenoel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Had a velvac mirror fall off and they shipped to the location we were heading. If you are in Elkhart you can pick it up.

Very easy repair.
03 Monaco Neptune 36PBD DP - 18 Focus Toad
Wife, myself, and Oreo the Malshi

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
It looks like a Velvac Mirror go their Web Site and check out their mirrors.

To find the right one check the bottom of the mirror housing,most times there is a label there with the model number like this

2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Jerry that does not look like a Velvac mirror to me. The Velvac #2020 arm does not look like that and the mounting plate for the mirror is very different.

Giving the make and model will probably you get an answer.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
OP has too many img tags. OP, quote this and edit your post.

"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Check for the name of the mirror manufacturer, It looks like a Velvac mirror and you can go to the velvac site ( or whoever the mirror manufacturer is). And look for service or parts section, or phone their customer service department. I know that Velvac offer parts, including replacement glass/mirrors.

Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

MrWizard
JerryofWV wrote:
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

While driving through Oklahoma I noticed that my convex mirror had fallen off the passenger mirror. It sticks on with two sided tape. Does anyone know where I can purchase another one?

Also I need to replace the gauge that goes on my propane tank.

See photos of both.

imgur is not hot linking

https://i.imgur.com/b1S4f42l.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/b1S4f42l.jpg

this one is not a mirror

https://i.imgur.com/tO2cAfXl.jpg
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
Sidebar for new development on propane tanks.

Walmart is now selling Amerigas propane with gauge.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
The convex mirrors are available at many auto parts and trucker supply/truck stop stores, and maybe even places like Wal-mart.

Is this a gauge for a built-in propane tank? If so that would probably be best handled by a propane dealer/supply place, the sort that rents and sells tanks for household use and has trucks that go around and deliver propane and so on. I think often they use a magnetic coupling between the gauge dial and the float mechanism. If it's the internal mechanism that needs repair or replacement, it will of course be necessary to empty the tank first.

Pics not showing
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com