cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Battery

farmingdad
Explorer
Explorer
Well I put new batteries on the house side yesterday and an it had agm on it from factory but I put flooded on it this time and I changed it at the magnum energy box to flooded. Because we headed back out west , but I am having to rest my inverter aboutever time I stop an plug shore power in or genset I get a code that says internal bridge. I hope I got the batteries hooked up right there was one wire that concerns me at right front battery. Does anyone know if 2 or 3 wires hook up to the ground or 2. Also the are wired in series
7 REPLIES 7

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Turn the inverter off. Try the roof air. If it works with the inverter off, it ought to work when the inverter is removed for servicing.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

farmingdad
Explorer
Explorer
Inverter is getting worse we are in Amarillo an I talked to magnum an they said I need a board an I have called all of their service centers an nobody has time to work on it the only one I haven't talked to is in Tuson, don't know what to do my coach is all electric, if inverter quits will the aircondition an lights work off electric and or genset wife is worried to death about it

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Follow Don's advice above.

1. Perform "soft" reset first. If problem persists, then go to 2.
2. Perform "hard" reset. If problem persists, then go to 3.
3. Contact Magnum by clicking HERE. Be sure to provide your Model and Serial number if possible.....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

farmingdad
Explorer
Explorer
I can't figure it out , also I need a airconditoner pump on the motor also we don't have no dash air we are in little rock ark. Now the one on it locked up I have no clue were to take it , we are headed out west to Grand Canyon an else were

KD4UPL
Explorer
Explorer
Have you "Googled" Magnum internal bridge fault? I did. It's an internal fault that really shouldn't occur. If it does you are instructed to contact Magnum tech support. It has nothing to do with your batteries.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Google is your friend.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/530034/Magnum-Energy-Me-Rc.html?page=39

Reset:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/860019/Magnum-Energy-Me-Rc.html?page=64
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

farmingdad
Explorer
Explorer
Also it is a 2011 Newmar mountain air