cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV Accident in Ellensburg

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Mike Edelbrock was not associated with the racing parts company. He owned a along with his wife Lois construction company in Monroe, WA. State Miklo Construction. Mike and Lois just went thru the interior of there 2007 Beaver. I didn’t know Mike but I worked with his older brother. I went thru the accident scene two days after and Mike took out a lot of guardrail which didn’t help slow him down according to what I seen. It has since been replaced with a extra piece of guardrail running parallel with Wilson Creek. Speed limit was 60 MPH for Trucks and 70 MPH for cars. That area is very heavily patrolled by the Washington State Patrol, with there detachment just up the highway. I was on my way to Grand Coulee Dam and was very nervous driving coming and going after driving thru the accident scene. I only had a steer tire go out on me once in my 44-1/4 years driving a semi over the road and I didn’t hit the brakes,but it was like wrestling a gorilla and the truck was going where it wanted! I got it stopped just before going into a ditch on Hwy. 101! So I have no comment on steer tires my blown tire was manufactured by a Japanese Company and I never found out what the cause was? Rooster
4 REPLIES 4

Bruce_Brown
This one has been discussed in another thread, which headed south and was closed.

Please everyone, be safe out there.
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
J-Rooster do they know the cause of the accident yet, if it was a front tire do you know the tires age and brand..

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Saw that accident in another thrad.. nasty.

Suggestion.. IF YOU Have not already done so

Go to the Begganing RV forum here in whatever gateway you used to read this message (Good same. RV.Net. Woodalls. whatever)

There is a "STICKY" Watching these videos may save your life.

I've met one of the principles in that clip.. WATCH IT.
The subject line is 100% truth.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

larry_cad
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a link to the story in case anyone is wondering what this is about:

Motorhome accident
Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog