cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Door size

MagillaGorilla
Explorer
Explorer
Why do they make the doors so small? If I have to change any furniture or appliances, I have to remove a windshield?
Magilla

2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral 37' Gasser
3 REPLIES 3

MagillaGorilla
Explorer
Explorer
Dutch_12078 wrote:
I removed our failing Norcold fridge and installed a residential fridge, moving them all through the coach entry door. It was close, but they fit without removing fridge or coach doors. On our previous coach, I removed a jack knife sofa without disassembling it through the door and replaced it with a residential rocker/recliner brought in through the door. What are you planning on replacing?

I tried to remove a chair. It was a barrel style living room chair. I pulled the very heavy swivel stand off and it was still to big to fit out the door. The chair was in perfect condition but was not needed for how we use the RV. I ended up having to saw it in half. I felt bad for wasting a nice chair but found no other way to get it out.
Magilla

2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral 37' Gasser

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
I removed our failing Norcold fridge and installed a residential fridge, moving them all through the coach entry door. It was close, but they fit without removing fridge or coach doors. On our previous coach, I removed a jack knife sofa without disassembling it through the door and replaced it with a residential rocker/recliner brought in through the door. What are you planning on replacing?
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

RRTom
Explorer
Explorer
While recently shopping, we did see some brands/models with larger doors. Talking about units less than 35'.
2020 Georgetown GT 31LS