cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A&E awning fabric

goff1256
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have a good source for a&e acrylic awning fabric Dometic Replacement 9000 Acrylic Fabric Only 19’ Blk-Gray B830314.BT19
Erick & Jackie Goff; Plus Ellie Mae the Fu Fu Dog
7 REPLIES 7

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Weakest link in awning fabric is the cheap thread they use to put them together. Insist on decent thread if you're having them made...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

journey_indiana
Explorer
Explorer
Makario's RV handles the acrylic replacement for your awning.
Good Luck,
Journey Indiana

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
It's my understanding that tough top makes cloth for awning - not sure but I think the color selection is limited. A&E is popular awning and Google should give you plenty of outfits that sell ... think the recommendations for "tough top" were for alternatives that might be less expensive and maybe better quality.
Kevin

goff1256
Explorer
Explorer
I guess I need to be a little clearer I want the woven acrylic cloth fabric for my main awning
Erick & Jackie Goff; Plus Ellie Mae the Fu Fu Dog

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
old guy wrote:
X2 on tough top awning. I bought slide out awning from them and it is far superior
to OEM material AND a heck of a lot cheaper

X3, and gives the OP the opportunity to lose the grey/black fabric which is about the most idiotic thing the RV Industry has come up with short of an LCI frame

Nothing better than sitting in the shade under your black awning, and feeling the radiant heat because the entire sheet of vinyl radiates heat like a 50000 watt electric resistance coil.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on tough top awning. I bought slide out awning from them and it is far superior
to OEM material AND a heck of a lot cheaper

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Call toughtop awnings out of Vancouver,WA