cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Require Dentist Referral in Algadones Mexico

dpam
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to Yuma end of October. My Calgary dentist told me I require the replacement of 5 crowns. Greatly appreciate your referral of a dentist that replaced existing crowns with new ones. If possible please advise me your dentist in Algadones that provided you excellent and satisfactory dental work. If possible provide me with:

Dentistโ€™s clinic name, phone number or email
Dentistโ€™s name
Your cost for new crowns.

Greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you

David
7 REPLIES 7

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
We are also interested? Any cost comparisons? Thanks!

dpam
Explorer
Explorer
CRCR and Ruralgas,

Thank you for your replies and I will speak with both dentiists and then make a decision.

Regards,

DPAM

BoonHauler
Explorer
Explorer
very interested as well .......
05 RAM 3500 CTD 4x4 Q/C Laramie DRW/NV5600/3.73, B&W Gooseneck, MaxBrake, PacBrake PRXB, Brite Box Fogster, BD steering Box Brace
2014 BoonHauler 3614

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
crcr wrote:
PM sent

?????

Why not share? Don't think I would trust anything over the internet that wasn't open to discussion from an unknown source.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

Ruralgas
Explorer
Explorer
Hello David:
We have been going to Dr. Marquez in Algodones for a number of years. Have had crowns, root canal work, bridges and implants done. Have had very good service and treatment
Here is the link to his website http://www.losalgodones.com/dr_g_marquez. Have a look at it and if you want, email him with your questions. He is very good at replying.
Anyway, that is who we use. You may find someone else as there are over 200 dentists in Algodones.
Any questions, feel free to ask me. Good luck.
Garry

Skyberg01
Explorer
Explorer
I would like the same information. Thank You

crcr
Explorer
Explorer
PM sent