cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

truck cap ?

Deuce222
Explorer
Explorer
Not too knowledgeable on this, hope this is right place to ask. If I trade in my Ford F150 supercrew for F250 with same bed, will my 150 cap fit the new 250?
4 REPLIES 4

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
You say itโ€™s the same bed, if itโ€™s the same then how would the cap know which truck its on?

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
Deuce222 wrote:
Not too knowledgeable on this, hope this is right place to ask. If I trade in my Ford F150 supercrew for F250 with same bed, will my 150 cap fit the new 250?

It depends on what you mean by fit..Will it work,maybe,most likely..

We just had a cap given to us for our 2002 Chevy HD 2500 short bed.It works but it is not a perfect fit...The cap certainly was not off the same truck but it is sealed all around and you cannot really tell it is a couple inches short.

I am looking for a cap for my 1994 F-350 LB and it appears to be a **** shoot which long bed Cap will work, if it is not made or that year..I would be happy for it to fit/work like the one given to us..

There not heavy so it is just a matter of seeing if it will fit/seal on your truck.
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

Optimistic_Para
Explorer
Explorer
Sometimes you are better off asking technical questions on a dedicated brand site than a general RV site. I'd take you query over to the Ford Truck forums on:

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forum

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Probably not. The dimensions of the beds are probably not the same. I would look up the dimensions of the years you are comparing.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member