cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking at this TT online

usmc616
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone, Been looking at this TT ,SportTrek Touring Edition STT343VBH Travel Trailer, and wondering if anyone has any experience with this particular model.Closest dealer that carries this brand is 210 miles away and they do not have one in stock.
SEMPER FI
Joe,Joyce 4 kids & 5 dogs
2017 Chevy Silverado, 4x4, 3500HD, LT, Long Bed, Dually, Duramax Diesel, Allison Transmission, Reese Dual Cam & Prodigy Brake Controller
2010 Jayco G2 32BHDS.:B
4 REPLIES 4

Swell1
Explorer
Explorer
I own a ST271VRB SportTrek. I've pulled it about 5k miles and had no issues. The build quality is as good as any other I've had over the years. If you like the floor plan I'd say go for it. Hope this helps.
Good Luck
2017 SportTrek 271 VRB
2016 F150 Eco boost with max tow package

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Agree, check the accessibility of everything with all slides in. If you are OK with that, then this camper appears to be about as good or bad as any other. Looks like a middle-of-the-road camper for a young family. It will probably serve you well. Just remember, RV's last only as long as their owners are willing to invest time and money into upkeep. If you are committed to working your tail off to keep it nice, or don't let the kids romp through it, or don't drag it over creeks and dirt mountain roads, it will do you well.

Google search of images and floor plan images, click here.

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
downtheroad wrote:
Disclaimer: I have no experience with it....

Just giving it a glance, It's looks like a very nice unit. Lots of features and lots of space inside....nice floor plan also. But, for a 38 footer, I'd want more than 1300 lbs of carrying capacity...stuff adds up quickly and that seems a little thin to me.

Anyway, good luck with you search and choice.

I agree with the 1300 lb. comment. I donโ€™t think we carry that much cargo, but then again, itโ€™s only my wife and I traveling, and our tt doesnโ€™t sleep nearly the number of people.

Also, from the floor plan, it appears access would be very limited with the slides in. This may or may not be a factor for you, but something worth considering.

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Disclaimer: I have no experience with it....

Just giving it a glance, It's looks like a very nice unit. Lots of features and lots of space inside....nice floor plan also. But, for a 38 footer, I'd want more than 1300 lbs of carrying capacity...stuff adds up quickly and that seems a little thin to me.

Anyway, good luck with you search and choice.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro