cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

truck camper wash !

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
My truck and Lance 815 sat outside during MICHAEL , in my area winds and rain at 70 mph for awhile . It looks as if some one with a pressure cleaner came in and cleaned my rig ! THANK YOU , whomever you are !
5 REPLIES 5

zcookiemonstar
Explorer
Explorer
wanderingbob wrote:
The storm damage is terrible but equally terrible will be the rebuilding in the same location with the same buildings codes ! All Florida homeowners will subsidize the rebuilding and help them with their insurance bills .

We will all pay for this not just people in Florida. My home owners insurance increased a lot after Katrina and I live in northern Illinois.

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
The storm damage is terrible but equally terrible will be the rebuilding in the same location with the same buildings codes ! All Florida homeowners will subsidize the rebuilding and help them with their insurance bills .

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
The power of positive thinking by taking a perceived bad thing and looking on the good side.

My sister lives in Cantonement on the panhandle (very close to Pepsicola) and she fared OK, but further states "we dodged a big one!"
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
I'm glad you are ok.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
I'm glad you are safe. Having RV washed is just bonus.