cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone have a speaker wiring diagram for a Northwood camper?

joeshmoe
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a new radio, But I think I got some of the speaker wires crossed up. It was late and was trying to get it done before heading out the next morning.

I guess I could unscrew each speaker and physically check, but who wants to do all that?
2014 Northwood Wolf Creek 850
2005 Ford F350 SRW SuperCab/LongBed 6.0 Powerstroke
QuickTrick's Towing Tune
Torklift Tie Downs/Fastguns/Upper/Lower Stableloads
Rancho 9000's
6 REPLIES 6

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Sounds great.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

joeshmoe
Explorer
Explorer
I yanked em all. I only screwed up one. No biggie. I'd be on medicare and social security by the time NW gets back to me.
QuickTrick's Towing Tune
Rancho 9000's

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Good luck with the diagram, but you will still need to take them apart and check them one by one.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

joeshmoe
Explorer
Explorer
paul_arc wrote:
When I had wiring questions with my Northwood 5th wheel I gave them a call. They were very helpful and they were able to email me a few wiring diagrams for the lights and speakers.

Good idea. Thanks.
QuickTrick's Towing Tune
Rancho 9000's

paul_arc
Explorer
Explorer
When I had wiring questions with my Northwood 5th wheel I gave them a call. They were very helpful and they were able to email me a few wiring diagrams for the lights and speakers.
2006 Chev. Duramax
2015 Arctic fox 27-5L
2016 Lance 865

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
Best thing to do, if you are seriously trying to get them to work, is to connect one speaker, test it, then the next one, test it with the first disconnected, continue in this pattern until you have them all working and identified. Then connect them all to their respective terminals
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel