cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C TV Removal

Suburban52
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All, I have a Class C that I am trying to remove the tv. It is on the side next to refer. It is mounted on a swivel, is there something that needs to be unscrewed to release tv? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Agree with Drew, swivel it out & look up from the bottom.
Although those little nubs are there for a reason, presumably to hide screws that may hold the swivel part together.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
If you swivel the turntable thingy one way or the other, are there screws or plugs visible underneath it that hold the TV down?

If not, one other possibility I can think of offhand is that the front trim strip also locks the TV in place; it would be removed by prying out the wooden plugs and removing the screws presumably hidden underneath.

If all else fails possibly removing the microwave (?) underneath the TV will allow you to unscrew the entire swivel mechanism from below.

Suburban52
Explorer
Explorer
Hope this uploads pictures.

Click For Full-Size Image.

Farmboy666
Explorer
Explorer
If your trying to take the part of the mount that attaches to the TV apart from the part that attaches to the wall there is usually a nut and bolt that comes out to detach.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Suburban52 wrote:
Hi All, I have a Class C that I am trying to remove the tv. It is on the side next to refer. It is mounted on a swivel, is there something that needs to be unscrewed to release tv? Thanks.
What Class C, what TV, pictures would go a LONG way in understanding what you're talking about.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund